Sunday, March 18, 2012

Home at last!

This is Kathleen.  I'm currently sitting on a couch downstairs hanging out with Kaleb, who is contentedly sitting on my lap drinking a capri sun and watching me type while "dancing" to the music I have playing.  He is pretty laid back and doesn't seem to be bothered by anything here except the dog, who he avoids touching.

Mom and Dad got in safely last night around 4:04, and had a crowd waiting for them...unfortunately they were stuck out on the tarmac for a couple of hours due to a lightning storm.  They eventually got off close to 7 pm and I am glad to be able to report that all the tears there were happy ones...Kaleb has been unfailingly happy so far and has been enjoying all the gifts people have sent.  :)  Below is a picture of him with some fruit that he got, where he is making the sign the guide in China says means that he is happy, in case that wasn't obvious.  :)  Below that are some pictures taken by a friend at the airport last night. 

I'm sure Mom will be updating some time once she recovers from jet lag a little more, but until then, thank you again for all of your prayers. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment